Part of my journey to loving Jesus more is learning about my Catholic faith, and also sharing what I learn with my family and those I meet. One of the biggest challenges is to know where to go for resources for learning the faith and sharing it with my family. Below are two good websites that I like and hope that you will enjoy.
The website http://www.catholicmom.com/ is good for parents and individuals who need a one stop place for catechesis and practical information and printables about teaching the faith to children and links for developing the faith as an adult.
A very wonderful website for adults is: http://catholicexchange.com/ This website has areas of study such as, Theology of the Body, The Integrated Life, Catholic Bioethics, Today's Catholic Woman. This site has more teaching and information in one place than I have ever seen, by reliable authors. It is a great resource.